Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, January 20, 2017

JANUARY NEWS

New chart issues are always a little slow in the beginning of the year.  The designers are all keeping their new designs for the upcoming Market in Nashville the first weekend of March.  We will continue to get new charts in between now and Market and let you know what's new.

I have to admit a mistake that I made. I've lost the name and number for a special order for a sheep needle nanny placed before Christmas.  I've been searching high and low hoping to find the name, but, it hasn't appeared,  So, hopefully, you know who you are and can come pick up  your sheep.

Gotta go and finish up my inventory.  Stay tuned for more news.....

No comments:

Post a Comment