Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MORE PICS....


 Coming from LittleHouse Needleworks.

From Jeanette Douglas the  next four charts and thread packs.







 The Nebby Needle is giving us several new charts and limited edition kits, two of which are shown here.




Needlework Press...here are pics of 3 of their new charts.  The special kits...Alphabet spool and Head bands are on order.  They were sold out by the time I got to their room and they are sending them to me along with some new sampler notepads.




Plum St Samplers has several new charts out and here's a pic of two. I've got their new series on order.





I've got to take a break loading pics as I can't remember who this pair belongs to...but I have the charts.  (Oh boy, it's been a long weekend!)



No comments:

Post a Comment