Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pineberry Lane new charts and others....

  Lizzie Kate brings us some new stockings for this year.  I think they're cuter than last years.  Flora's getting better.

Halloween Night from Needle Bling Designs....I like the left portion and think it'd make a cute ornie.



Fancey Blackett's October Ride....a must stitch  and her All Hallow's Eve  is another, both from Pineberry Lane.  Boy, I'm going to be stitching Halloween designs till next Halloween!




Threadwork Primitives brings us Give Thanks and My Work.  I've started My Work and it's all finished except the bottom edge.





Vickery Collection has Choppers....any cycle lovers out there?




Heart in Hand has a cute one for the holiday.....A Merry Christmas.  It should stitch up quickly if you need a little gift for someone.  You could even finish it as an easel standup.



No comments:

Post a Comment