Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Saturday, August 30, 2014

JUST FINISHED.....

My Cats on Parade glass jar is flickering away and I finished my French Country Witch last night....late...cause I couldn't count and had to pull our all her hair and face and hat.  Well, I just started restitching it all and finished up around 1am.  But she is done and I really like her.  Normally stitch these French Country designs in overdyed floss but because of the busy background, I chose to do her in the suggested 3371 DMC and am very pleased with the finished piece.  Now to decide how to finish the piece.  Any suggestions?





Hard to believe 'summer' is over.  Now, since school started, it will get hot!  Hope you have a safe Labor Day Weekend and keep stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Who makes the cobwebby fabric? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete