Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Wednesday, April 9, 2014

EASTER BUNNY

Here's a pic of an Easter Bunny I adapted a couple of years ago.  I used JBW's French Country Bunny as the pattern and had it made into a stand up.  This year I stitched the same bunny on 32ct White Chocolate fabric with a dark chocolate overdyed floss.  I'm getting it back from the finisher this week and I'll post a pic for you to compare the two.  This just goes to show you can do almost anything with any pattern.....use your imagination!


Sorry the pic isn't better but I actually scanned him into the computer. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that design. I can't wait to see the next rabbit. The standing one is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete