Pages



DON'T FORGET, NOW CLOSED ON
MONDAY AND TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

CURRENT HOURS : THURS & FRI 11-3
SATURDAY 11-2



Friday, March 14, 2014

ANTIQUE BEE SAMPLER




It's almost completed!  I need one color of floss to complete 2 words (bee) and one spool of thread in the sampler and it's finished.  Fell in love with this at market and I had to do it.  I completed it on 40ct fabric so the completed piece, on display at the shop, is slightly smaller than the original but I love it. Unfortunately, the mottled color of the fabric can't be seen in this pic. ( I actually scanned this piece instead of using a camera.)   It's colors are so bright and they remind me of the coming spring.  The chart is the Antique Bee Sampler by Elizabeth's Designs.  She also gives a second design using the same motifs but they create a smaller tall and narrow piece that she displayed as a wall hanging.

1 comment: